Empowered Leader 2 Course
This training is held in-person at Thought Design in Rockford, Michigan.
Become a more agile leader, better equipped to navigate the challenges of the day-to-day of leadership head on! Learn how to uncover the thinking behind your behaviors in our Empowered Leader Course. When you can see differently, you think differently, behave differently, and lead more effectively.
You can also add 6 hours of One-on-One Coaching, focused on the support you need to apply the learning from the course to your team.
Our Empowered Leader course is designed to power possibilities within participants, ultimately giving you:
- Greater Clarity – Illuminate the potential within yourself, others, your work, systems, organization, and even the world by learning to think in new ways.
- Greater Capacity – Expand your mindset and capabilities through challenge, collision with new perspectives, and reflection.
- Greater Agility – Discover how to work with, not against, the design of your brain for greater dexterity throughout your day.
This course isn’t just about giving you tools and skills to better manage your team. It is about changing how you think – seeing things differently – so you can lead your team to the results you and your organization ultimately want. In Empowered Leader II, you’ll learn how to:
- Transform the way your organization learns.
- Cultivate a culture of ownership.
- Leverage failure.
- Develop and implement systems that drive creativity, innovation, and growth.
Our robust curriculum provides experiential learning through lively group sessions, self-directed reflection, hands-on practice, and small group assignments, all designed to help you think differently about your role as leader and support you with strategies to change the behaviors you want to change. Each session will help you think and rethink with more clarity, agility, and purpose in both your professional and personal life!
Upcoming Course Dates:
Empowered Leader II Course Beginning Wednesday, June 14, 2023
Meets from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST on the second and fourth week of every month for 8 total sessions in-person at Thought Design.
- June 14, 2023
- June 28, 2023
- July 19, 2023 (adjusting for the holiday)
- August 2, 2023
- August 16, 2023
- August 30, 2023
- September 13, 2023
- September 27, 2023 – 9:00 to 1:00 includes Culinary Studio event lunch
Empowered Leader II Course Beginning Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Meets from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST on the first and third week of every month for 8 total sessions in-person at Thought Design.
- October 4, 2023
- October 18, 2023
- November 1, 2023
- November 15, 2023
- December 6, 2023
- December 20, 2023
- January 3, 2024
- January 17, 2024 – 9:00 to 1:00 includes Culinary Studio event lunch
Have a conflict with one of the sessions? No worries – we use Owl technology to record each session!
All sales are final and refunds will not be provided. Please email us at [email protected] if you need to change courses.
|7 EL2 Sessions:||
1. Impostor Syndrome: Uncover the impostor feelings that lead to unproductive behaviors like holding back, procrastination, self-sabotage, and burnout in yourself and in the people you lead.
2. Radical Ownership: Create collective responsibility for getting work done well, on time, and without conflict through this set of practices.
3. Failure: Make sense of failure from a neurobiological perspective and understand how it impacts how a team learns, innovates, and collaborates.
4. Culture of Feedback: Rethink the common beliefs and practices related to feedback and learn methods that enable real-time learning, trust-building, and connecting.
5. Coaching and Developing Others: Discover how to listen deeply, probe for the issue under the issue, and ask great questions to unlock your team’s potential.
6. Polarity Thinking: Break cycles of frustration, conflict, and stagnation by learning how to leverage the many polarities in our complex world.
7. Powerful Personal Change: Transform yourself by identifying the roadblocks to the change you most want and need but haven’t succeeded in creating.