- This event has passed.
From Politics to Paperwork: How to Have Hard Conversations WITH YOUR TEAM
Lunch & Learn Workshop
“We don’t know how to have hard conversations.” We hear this often from the teams we work with.
Communication is one of the first areas we observe weak spots in even the most highly functioning teams. To help resolve the current issues and prevent future communication breakdown, you need tools to have the right conversations in the right ways.
Join us for an interactive workshop where you’ll learn:
- Strategies to initiate those difficult conversations instead of avoiding them
- Ways to notice your own habits and patterns by understanding the brain science behind it
- How to give and get effective feedback
- Tips on how to clearly articulate your perspective, while honoring the perspectives of others
- Ways to approach a challenging topic with curiosity through roleplay exercises
This training is just scratching the surface on skills and habits that every team needs to thrive in a complex world. If you’re ready to create a culture of growth and collaboration where everyone feels supported, this opportunity is for you. Come learn first hand how Thought Design’s Partnership Program looks at all 5 ways in which your team performs: learn, innovate, operate, communicate and connect, and develop a customized blueprint that prepares your team to push boundaries, take risks and become better thinkers.
A brain-fueling lunch will be served upon arrival, prepared fresh and in-house.