Food Love Cooking Class: Tasmanian King Salmon
Saturday, February 16, 2019
7:00pm - 9:30pm
- This event has passed.
Infuse some love into your life this Valentines Day by surrounding yourself with the person (or persons!) that make you feel the best, and creating an irresistibly savory three-course dinner.
Invite your favorite person to join you for a fun Valentines date night, make it a couple’s night out with a group of family and friends, or bring along your girlfriends for a Galentine’s you won’t forget.
Chef Justin has curated an amazingly delicious menu and will guide you step by step as you prepare every detail of this alluring meal. Your ticket includes hands-on professional chef instruction in our state of the art culinary studio and all ingredients for your three-course meal. Feel free to bring along your favorite adult beverage if you’d like.
- Roasted salmon pate canapés
- Seared Tasmanian king salmon (shipped in that morning from Hawaii) with pan-roasted lemon butter
- Lemon saffron risotto with aged pecorino cheese
- Pan-roasted asparagus with hollandaise sauce
- Salad of roasted leeks, Castleventrano olives, toasted shallots, goat cheese, almonds, greens, croutons, dressed with red wine shallot vinaigrette
- Fresh baked herb and olive oil focaccia bread
- Creme brûlée with fresh berries and chocolate hazelnut pirouettes (all guests will learn how to brûlée!)
Space is limited for this exclusive class, so be sure to reserve your spot! Your taste buds and your special companions will love you!