- This event has passed.
Cancelled due to low registration.
Communication is one of the first areas we observe weak spots in even the most highly functioning teams.
To help resolve the current issues and prevent future communication breakdown, you need tools to have the right conversations in the right ways.
Join us for an immersive half-day workshop where you’ll learn:
- Strategies to initiate those difficult conversations instead of avoiding them
- Ways to notice your own habits and patterns by understanding the brain science behind it
- How to give and get effective feedback
- Tips on how to clearly articulate your perspective, while honoring the perspectives of others
- Ways to approach a challenging topic with curiosity through role-play exercises
If you attended our October 2019 Lunch & Learn workshop, you’ll have the opportunity to expand on the six strategies that we learned and practice them in-person during the session.