- This event has passed.
Do you feel overwhelmed by the number of items on your to do list? Or like you are always going to have to work in the evening or on weekends to get everything done? Do you worry about home when you are at work and about work when you home? This course will provide you with 5 life-changing strategies to help you feel in control of your day.
Imagine if you woke up every day with a clear picture of what you were going to focus on that day with a game plan to achieve it. You had time to really work on the things that are most important to you. And, at the end of the day, you felt calm, accomplished, and energized for tomorrow. This can happen for you right now by implementing 5 key strategies in your day.
This is a working session where you will practice or create a plan to implement each of these strategies moving forward. Bring your current to do list and your calendar to the session!
During this course, we will:
- Explore the mindsets, beliefs, and values you have around time and priority management. You will learn about a new, more realistic mindset that puts you in the driver’s seat each and every day.
- Discover a totally new way to organize all of your tasks. This way, you always know what is most important to you at any given moment!
- Create new time in your day to be laser-focused on your priorities. Learn how to match your tasks with the brainpower that is required for it, so you are always maximizing your time.
- Implement strategies into your daily, weekly, monthly routines to help you prioritize your tasks and your time so that even if you can only work in 5-minute increments between meetings, crying kids, and phone calls, you can still accomplish your own priorities!
- Be ready to kill the procrastination bug when it comes buzzing around with these four effective strategies. Pull one out when you need it most!
You will receive a digital workbook with a routines cheatsheet as well as a free digital download of the be collected. Planner to help you implement the routines you learned.