Food Love Cooking Class: Steak Flambe with Black Truffle Risotto
Thursday, February 14, 2019
7:00pm - 9:30pm
- This event has passed.
Infuse some love into your life this Valentines Day by surrounding yourself with the person (or persons!) that make you feel the best, and creating an irresistibly savory three-course dinner.
Invite your favorite person to join you for a fun Valentines date night, make it a couple’s night out with a group of family and friends, or bring along your girlfriends for a Galentine’s you won’t forget.
Chef Justin has curated an amazingly delicious menu and will guide you step by step as you prepare every detail of this alluring meal. Your ticket includes hands-on professional chef instruction in our state of the art culinary studio and all ingredients for your three-course meal. Feel free to bring along your favorite adult beverage if you’d like.
- Mini focaccia monte cristo’s with rosemary-cured ham, goat cheese, and berry compote
- Cognac New York strip pepper steak flambé, mustard cream pan gravy with crispy, spiral-cut sweet potato frites
- Porcini and shiitake mushroom risotto with black truffles
- Rosemary-cured, ham-wrapped asparagus
- Salad of roasted leeks, Castleventrano olives, toasted shallots, goat cheese, almonds, greens, croutons, dressed with red wine shallot vinaigrette
- Fresh-baked herb and olive oil focaccia bread
- Creme brûlée with fresh berries and chocolate hazelnut pirouettes (all guests will learn how to brûlée!)
Space is limited for this exclusive class, so be sure to reserve your spot! Your taste buds and your special companions will love you!